ZIM-Y vs AUS-Y 13th Match World Cup U19 Match, Group B | ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018  Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear Members! now check  Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Australia U19 vs Zimbabwe U19 13th World Cup Match preview 2018. As per the latest news, the 13th World Cup Under 19 Match Zimbabwe and Australia team is going to held on January 17th, 2018.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 40-75% information on ZIM-Y vs AUS-Y Match players playing info in this page and the rest 20-25% information in Pro page. So, the pro users can check how to create Australia U-19 vs New Zealand U-19 Match dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team for increasing their winning performance. In ICC U19 World Cup match, some players became key players for all Dream11 challengers as we predicted. To know what changes AUS-Y U19 Team and ZIM-Y U19 Teams have done in this 13th match, so read the complete post. To pick our predicted key for players info-  Join Pro Membership Plan For Winning on Dream11.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership and Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Check Dream11 Pandit New Updated Pro Membership Plan

Friends! We provided full information such as playing XI, Team Changes, Captain, and Vice Captain pair suggestion and other news related to ZIM-Y vs AUS-Y 13th Match. Now, check how to create ZIM-Y U19 vs AUS-Y U19 Match dream11 fantasy cricket team through this web page. AUS-Y vs ZIM-Y match free dream11 myteam11 team news, ZIM-Y vs AUS-Y 13th Match World Cup U19 free fantasy pro Dream11 all six team screenshot proofs which are available for our pro membership users.

We have the experts of fantasy sports whose prediction most probably true for dream11 myteam11 Fantasy cricket team for Small, Medium, and Grand Leagues. You get 70-75% predictions and suggestions of Dream11 Pandit’s in this page but the rest is available at Pro page which you can see after being our pro member. Now, check features and benefits of Pro Membership plan, Just simply Click Here.

Note: The 13th Match, Group B, ICC Under 19 World Cup- 2018 article will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected with us.

Now, check ZIM-Y vs AUS-Y 13th Match World Cup U19, Group B preview 2018 for free…

ZIM-Y vs AUS-Y 13th Match World Cup U19 Match, Group B

Lincoln No 3, Lincoln

Zimbabwe U19 vs Australia U19, 13th Match ICC World Cup, 2018 preview for dream11.com

ZIM-Y vs AUS-Y 13th Match World Cup U19
Date, Timing, Place & Weather
Date: 17th January 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM IST Local (09:30 PM GMT, 16th Jan)

Place: Lincoln No 3, Lincoln

Weather: 4°C

Precipitation: 38%

Humidity: 70%

Wind: 27 Km/Hr

AUS-Y vs ZIM-Y 13th Match ICC World Cup, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: ZIM-Y

Match: AUS-Y

AUS-Y vs ZIM-Y 13th Match World Cup Under 19 Team Full Squad Details

Australia Under 19: Zak Evans, Jarrod Freeman, Ryan Hadley, Baxter J Holt(w), Nathan McSweeney, Jason, Max Bryant, Jack Edwards, Jonathan Merlo, Lloyd Pope, Jason Ralston, Param Uppal, Austin Waugh, Sangha(c), Will Sutherland, Xavier Bartlett

Zimbabwe Under 19: Taun Harrison, Donald Mlambo, Gregory Dollar(w), Wesley Madhavere, Kieran Robinson, Robert Chimhinya, Tanunurwa Makoni, Jayden Schadendorf, Liam Nicholas Roche(c), Milton Shumba, Alistair Frost, Dion Myers, Jonathan Connolly, Tinashe Nenhunzi, Nkosilatu Nunu

ZIM-Y vs AUS-Y 13th Match World Cup U19, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

Zimbabwe Under-19: Check-In under pro membership.

Australia Under 19: Check-In under pro membership.

Check AUS-Y vs ZIM-Y 13th World Cup U19 Match Updated Playing XI Players Info

ZIM-Y vs AUS-Y ICC World Cup Under 19 Match, Group B | Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Be a Pro User to know about C and VC.

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for ZIM-Y vs AUS-Y 13th Match World Cup Under 19 Match, Group B Pro Updates:-

Join Now

AUS-Y vs ZIM-Y ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

Available Soon.

For all news and Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch ZIM-Y vs AUS-Y ICC World Cup U-19 Match

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for AUS-Y vs ZIM-Y World Cup Under 19 Match
Check – AUS-Y vs ZIM-Y 13th Match ICC World Cup Under 19 Live Score

Now, Join New Updated Pro Membership for ZIM-Y vs AUS-Y 13th Match World Cup Under 19 Match, Group B and boost your performance.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here