UP vs VID Match Preview, Zonal T20 League, 2018 | Indian T20 League, Vidarbha vs Uttar Pradesh, Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear Users! Now check Dream11 Fantasy cricket Myteam11 Uttar Pradesh vs Vidarbha Match Preview  on Indian T20 League, 2018. As per the latest news, the match between Uttar Pradesh vs Vidarbha Team is going to held on January 15th, 2018.

As always, our experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information for  UP vs VID Match, Zonal T20 League players playing info on this web page and the rest 20-30% information in our pro page. So, check how to create VID vs UP Match Dream11  Myteam11 fantasy cricket team.

Uttar Pradesh vs Vidarbha free dream11 myteam11 team news, VID vs UP Match Indian T20 League 2018 Match free fantasy pro dream11 myteam11 with all six team screenshot proof available in pro membership. We have some Dream11 Pandits whose experience and predictions are most probably true for dream11 teams for all Small, Medium, and Grand Leagues, 2018. They find out the breaking updates and also the current news about this South Zone T20 match for you to increase your winning chance.

Pandits of Dream11 and My Team11 Fantasy Cricket has created best winning teams in pro page for Zonal T20 League Match, 2018 between Vidarbha vs Uttar Pradeh Team. So, all user, now increase your winning chance more from rest 20-30%% latest updated news from this web page under the pro membership plan. Check pro feature by click below link.

Check Dream11 Pandit Pro Features

Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Today, and boost your performance to get Top Rank in Grand Leagues.

Note: This post will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this web page for boosting your winning performance for selected teams.

Now check UP vs VID Match, Central Zone preview for free…

UP vs VID Match, Zonal T20 League, 2018

Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur

Uttar Pradesh vs Vidarbha, Central Zone Match, Zonal T20 League- 2018 preview for dream11 Contest For Small, Medium and Grand Leagues.

UP vs VID, Zonal T20 League 2018 Match Date, Timing, Place, And Weather
Date: 15th January 2018

Timing: 01:15 PM Local

Place: Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur

Don’t ignore the weather effects as it affects your Batting and bowling conditions a lot.

Weather: 29°C

Precipitation: 0%

Humidity: 40%

Wind: 14 Km/Hr

UP vs VID Match Toss and Match Predictions
Toss: VID

Match: UP

VID vs UP Indian T20 League 2018 Team Full Squad Details

Uttar Pradesh (Latest): Saurabh Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Ankit Rajpoot, Mohsin Khan, Samarth Singh, Praveen Kumar, Salman Khan, Sarul Kanwar, Amit Mishra, Abhishek Goswami, Umang Sharma, Shivam Chaudhary, Suresh Raina(c), Rinku Singh, Akshdeep Nath, Eklavya Dwivedi(w), Sarfaraz Khan

Vidarbha (Latest): Shrikant Wagh, Rajneesh Gurbani, Akshay Wakhare, Ravikumar Thakur, Akshay Vinod Wadkar, Aditya Sarwate, Siddhesh Neral, Rushabh Rathod, Faiz Fazal(c), Jitesh Sharma(w), Ganesh Satish, Ravi Jangid, Apoorv Wankhade, Akshay Karnewar, Karn Sharma

Uttar Pradesh vs Vidarbha Match Probable Playing XI For Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
UP Playing XI: Available in Pro Membership Plan

VID Playing XI: Available in Pro Membership Plan

Be a Pro User fast to know latest Playing XI of Vidarbha vs Uttar Pradesh Zonal T20 League 2018, Central Zone

Join Pro

UP vs VID Indian T20 Match Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team
Faiz Fazal, Suresh Raina, Shrikant Wagh, Karn Sharma, Ravikumar Thakur, Umang Sharma, Ganesh Satish, Akshay Wakhare

Safe Players (UP): Umang Sharma, Akashdeep Nath, Saurabh Kumar, Ankit Rajpoot, Suresh Raina, Rinku Singh, Eklavya Dwivedi

Safe Player (VID): Faiz Fazal, Jitesh Sharma, Ganesh Satish, Akshay Wakhare, Shrikant Wagh, Karn Sharma, Ravikumar Thakur

Join Pro Membership and also get all six Dream11 Pro Teams UP vs VID Match Zonal T20 Match, 2018:-

Join Now

If you want to win every match on Dream11, play like a professional and also get each/ every information about your match at very low cost. Must try it with given above link.

Dream11 Pro Teams for Uttar Pradesh vs Vidarbha

Check All Dream11 Pro Teams for Vidarbha vs Uttar Pradesh, Zonal T20 League 2018 Match

UP vs VID Indian T20 League 2018 Match Latest Updates

For UP vs VID Zonal T20 Match, Get all news in our Pro SectionJoin Pro Now.

To check advantage of being a Pro User- Click Here

Where to Watch VID vs UP Match Preview, Zonal T20 League 2018

Important Links for UP vs VID Match

Check Live Updates: Vidarbha vs Uttar Pradesh Central Zone, Zonal T20 League 2018 Match Score

Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership for Boosting your performance in Dream11.

Join Now



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here