SCO vs UAE 5th Match Prediction, Ireland and Scotland in UAE Tri-Series, 2018 | United Arab Emirates vs Scotland, 5th Match 2018 Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear Users! Check Dream11 Fantasy cricket Myteam11 United Arab Emirates and Scotland match preview on Ireland and Scotland in UAE Tri-Series 2018. The 5th match between SCO and UAE Team is going to held on January 21st, 2018 at ICC Academy, Dubai.

SCO vs UAE free dream11 myteam11 team news, UAE vs SCO, Ireland, and Scotland in UAE Tri-Series, 2018 Match free fantasy pro dream11 myteam11 all six team screenshot proof which is available in the pro membership. We have some Dream11 Pandits whose experience and predictions are most probably true for dream11 teams for small, medium and grand leagues.

Now Check Pro Membership’s Plans and Features

As always Experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information on SCO vs UAE 5th Match players playing info in this page and the rest 20-30% information in Pro page. So, check how to create UAE vs SCO Match dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket pro teams.

Now, check UAE vs SCO 5th Match preview for free…

SCO vs UAE 5th Match, 

ICC Academy, Dubai

United Arab Emirates vs Scotland 5th Match, Ireland and Scotland in UAE Tri-Series, 2018 preview for dream11 Contest For Small, Medium and Grand Leagues.

UAE vs SCO Match Date, Timing, Place & Weather
Date: 21st January 2018

Timing: 11:00 AM

Ground: ICC Academy

City: Dubai

Don’t ignore the weather effects as it affects your Batting and bowling conditions a lot.

Weather: 21°C 

  • Precipitation: 00%
  • Humidity: 54%
  • Wind: 39 Km/Hr
  • Breezy, Sunny, and Pleasant Weather
SCO vs UAE Match Prediction and Toss
Toss: SCO

Match: UAE

Venue Scoring Pattern

  • 1st Inning’s Score (Avg): 262
  • 2nd Inning’s Score (Avg): 231
  • Total Highest Score: 331/6, IRE vs SCO (50 Over)
  • Lowest Score (Total): 146/10, UAE vs HK (40.1 Over)
  • Highest Chased Score: UAE vs AF,  282/4 (48.2 Over)
  • Lowest Safe Score: HK vs PNG, 230/8 (50 Over)

SCO vs UAE 5th Match, Team Full Squad Details

United Arab Emirates: Ashfaq Ahmed, Rameez Shahzad, Ahmed Raza, Zahoor Khan, Qadeer Ahmed, Shaiman Anwar, Ghulam Shabbir (w), Imran Haider, Amir Hayat,  Muhammad Usman, Mohammad Boota, Rohan Mustafa(c), Adnan Mufti, Mohammad Naveed

Scotland: George Munsey, Calum MacLeod, Alasdair Evans, Stu Whittingham, Tom Sole, Safyaan Sharif, Michael Leask, Mark Watt, Scott Cameron, Michael Jones, Matthew Cross(w), Richie Berrington(c), Craig Wallace

UAE vs SCO Match Probable Playing XI For Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
SCO Playing XI: Available on the pro member’s web page.

UAE Playing XI: Available on the pro member’s web page.

Be a Pro user fast to know today’s latest Playing XI players info of Scotland and the United Arab Emirates

Join Pro

UAE vs SCO 5th Match Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team
Updated on the pro membership page.

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for SCO vs UAE 5th Match:-

Join Now, To Win Real Cash on Dream11

Dream11 Pro Teams for UAE vs SCO 5th Match, Ireland and Scotland in UAE Tri-Series, 2018

Check All Dream11 Pro Teams for UAE vs SCO 5th Match in Pro Section

United Arab Emirates vs Scotland 2018 Match Latest Updates

Notified Soon

Get all news in our Pro Section, Join Pro Now.

To check advantage of being a Pro User- Click Here

Where to Watch UAE vs SCO Match, Ireland and Scotland in UAE Tri-Series, 2018

Important Links for IRE vs UAE 5th Match

Check Live United Arab Emirates vs Scotland 5th Match Score

Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership for Boosting your performance in Dream11.

Join Now


Previous articleAUS vs ENG 3rd ODI Match Preview, England tour of Australia, 2018 | Australia vs England Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams and Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit
Next articleZIM vs SL 4th Match Prediction, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh Tri-Series, 2018 | Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams and Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit

Recent Comments



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here