NAM-Y vs CAN-Y 16th Match World Cup Under 19 Match, Group C | ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018  Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Members! now check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Canada U19 vs Namibia U19 16th Match World Cup Match preview 2018. As per the latest news, The 16th Match U19 between Canada and Namibia Team is going to held on December 18th, 2018 at Bert Sutcliffe Oval.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 45-75% information on NAM-Y vs CAN-Y Match players playing info in this page and the rest 20-25% information in Pro page. So, the pro users can check how to create Canada U-19 vs Namibia U-19 Match dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team for increasing their winning performance. In ICC U19 World Cup match, some players became key players for all Dream11 challengers as we predicted. To know what changes CAN-Y U-19 Team and NAM-Y U-19 Teams have done in this 16th match, so read the complete post. To pick our predicted key for players info-  Join Pro Membership Just Click Here.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership & Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Check Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership Plan

Friends! We provided full information such as playing XI, Team Changes, Captain, and Vice Captain pair suggestion and other news related to NAM-Y vs CAN-Y 16th Match. Check how to create NAM-Y U19 vs CAN-Y U19 Match dream11 fantasy cricket team. CAN-Y vs NAM-Y match free dream11 myteam11 team news, NAM-Y vs CAN-Y 16th Match ICC World Cup Under 19 free fantasy pro Dream11 all six team screenshot proofs are available on our pro membership web page.

We have the experts of fantasy sports whose prediction most probably true for dream11 myteam11 Fantasy cricket team for Small, Medium, and Grand leagues. You get 70-75% predictions and suggestions of Dream11 Pandit’s in this page but the rest is available at Pro page which you can see after being our pro member. To check Features and Benefits of Pro Membership, Just simply- Click Here

Note: This 16th Match ICC Under 19 World Cup article will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this article.

Now check NAM-Y vs CAN-Y 16th Match World Cup Under 19, Group C preview 2018 for free…

NAM-Y vs CAN-Y 16th Match World Cup Under- 19 Match, Group C

Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln

Canada U19 vs Namibia U19, 16th Match ICC World Cup Under 19, 2018 preview for

CAN-Y vs NAM-Y 16th Match World Cup Under 19
Date, Timing, Place, and Weather
Date: 18th January 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM (IST) Local (09:30 PM GMT, 17 Jan 2018)

Place: Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln

Weather: 22°C

Precipitation: 5%

Humidity: 68%

Wind: 27 Km/Hr

NAM-Y vs CAN-Y 16th Match ICC World Cup, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: CAN-Y

Match: CAN-Y

CAN-Y vs NAM-Y 16th Match World Cup U19 Team Full Squad Details (Latest Updated)

CAN-Y Team: Faisal Jamkhandi, Rommel Shahzad, Rishiv Raghav Joshi, Ashtan Deosammy, Pranav Sharma, Akash Gill, Kevin Singh, Kavian Naress, Arshdeep Dhaliwal, Emanuel David Khokhar, Pieter Christiaan Pretorius, Randhir Sandhu, Arslan Khan(c), Krishen Denarkshn Samuel(w), Aran Pathmanathan

NAM-Y Team: Ben Shikongo, Dewald Nell, Henry Brink, Jan de Villiers, Henry Olivier, Erich van Mollendorf, Gerhard Lottering, Mauritius Ngupita, Donovan Zealand, Mitchell Hay, Jurgen Linde, Lohandre Louwrens(w/c), Shaun Fouche, Eben van Wyk, Ramon Wilmot, Loftie-Eaton, Petrus Burger, Floris Steenkamp

CAN-Y vs NAM-Y 16th Match, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

CAN-Y: Available in pro section only

NAM-Y: Available in pro section only

Check CAN-Y vs NAM-Y 16th Match World Cup U19 Updated Playing XI Players Info

NAM-Y vs CAN-Y ICC World Cup Under 19 Match, Group C | Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Available On Pro Membership Web Page.

Join Pro and Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for NAM-Y vs CAN-Y ICC Under 19 World Cup Match, Group C:-

Get All Teams Here

CAN-Y vs NAM-Y ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

We will update here if any important news comes.

For all news and Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch NAM-Y vs CAN-Y ICC World Cup U-19 Match

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for NAM-Y vs CAN-Y World Cup Under 19 Match
Check CAN-Y vs NAM-Y ICC World Cup Under 19 16th Match Live Score

Now, Join Pro Membership for NAM-Y vs CAN-Y 16th Match, Group C World Cup Under 19 Match and boost your performance.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here