Liverpool will be looking to stretch their Premier League unbeaten streak on Saturday when they welcome Brighton & Hove Albion. Jurgen Klopp’s men have only dropped two points this season from 39 available heading into matchday 14. Brighton, have picked one point from their previous five away trips in the Premier League this season.
Check out how Dream11 Pandit can help you:
Here, we will deliver you LIV vs BHA Dream11 H2H/Small Leagues & Mega Contest teams. We will also give you LIV vs BHA match dream11 prediction, LIV vs BHA match preview, LIV vs BHA dream11 Fantasy team playing 11, LIV vs BHA dream11 in-depth analysis, LIV vs BHA dream 11 tips.
LIV vs BHA Dream11 Tips & Tricks
LIV vs BHA Match Details:
Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion
English Premier League: 2019-20
Date: November 30, 2019.
Time: 8:30 PM IST.
Liverpool: Liverpool have been nearly impossible to beat in the Premier League so far this season, having only dropped points once in the 13 games they have played. In recent games, though, there has generally been a slight drop in form, which was also evident during their 1-1 draw with Napoli in the UEFA Champions League earlier this week.
Brighton: Brighton & Hove Albion, on the other hand, have been much improved under the watchful eyes of Graham Potter, playing a fluid brand of football. But, the Seagulls have struggled on their travels, with the 3-0 win over Watford in the opening week the only instance where they have managed to grab all three points from an away game, only amassing one point since then on the road.
LIV vs BHA Dream11 Key Stats
- Liverpool have been victorious in their last seven meetings with Brighton & Hove Albion in all competitions, scoring 22 goals and conceding just five.
- Brighton are without a win in five league away games since they beat Watford on the opening weekend of the season (D1 L4).
- If Liverpool avoid defeat they will equal their longest unbeaten top-flight run of 31 games, set between May 1987 and March 1988.
- The opening goal in the last three league meetings between Liverpool and Brighton has been scored by Mohamed Salah. The Reds won 1-0 home and away last season.
- Jurgen Klopp is unbeaten in his last 26 Premier League meetings with English managers (W22 D4), winning the last 16 in a row.
LIV vs BHA Dream11 Team News, Latest Updates, Injured Players
Liverpool: Bad news for all Liverpool fans as Alex Oxlade Chamberlain has been ruled out for the entire season because of his injury with Fabinho Dejan Lovren also remaining a serious doubt to play in this game.
Mumbai City FC: Lewis Dunk has been ruled out from this game after his injury in the last game. Florin Andone and Jose Izquierdo remain serious doubts to play this game because of their fitness concerns. Bruno is another injured player that may also be on the bench.
LIV vs BHA Dream11 Probable Starting XI
Liverpool- Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Oxlade Chamberlain, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Brighton- Ryan; Montoya, Dunk, Duffy, Burn; Alzate, Propper, Stephens, Trossard; Maupay, Connolly
Note: This is the best team given by Dream11 Pandit as per current scenario. Our Dream Team might have some changes as closer to deadline. If you want latest updates and teams regarding this match, Join us on Telegram by clicking below-
If Telegram Link not working, Open your Telegram App and search for “Dream11 Pandit Official” and join to boost your Dream11 Performance.
LIV vs BHA Dream11 Best Team:
Defenders- Dunk, Burn, Matip, Robertson
Midfielders- Gross, Chamberlain, Salah (VC), Mane (C)
Forwards- Trossard, Firmino
Key Players for Dream11 Small League Team
- Sadio Mane: The Senegal international has scored eight goals and has two assists from 13 league appearances this season.
- Mohamed Salah: Salah is starting to get his groove back and has scored six goals and three assists from 11 league games.
Key Player for Dream11 Grand League Teams
Everything points to a Liverpool win in this match, and there could even be a long overdue clean sheet to boot. The Reds have not been blowing teams away this season and Brighton are organised enough to make this another difficult match, but it should at least be victory by more than a one-goal margin for the league leaders.
Guys, Dream11 Pandit Experts are ready with a perfect Dream11 Team Of this match for Small leagues as well as Grand Leagues. We are #1 Dream Team Provider since 2015. To see our recent winnings, must go through this link-
Contact On Dream11 Pandit’s Official Whats App No. 9198727271 For Any Kind Of Information.