Chhattisgarh vs Uttar Pradesh, Zonal T20 League 2018 Indian T20 League, CHA vs UP Match Preview Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear Users! Check Dream11 Fantasy cricket Myteam11 Uttar Pradesh vs Chhattisgarh, Central Zone Match Preview on Indian T20 League, 2018. As per the latest news, the match between Uttar Pradesh vs Chhattisgarh Team is going to held on January 16th, 2018.
As always, our experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 60-70% information for UP vs CHA Match, Zonal T20 League players playing info on this web page and the rest 20-30% information in pro page. So, check how to create CHA vs UP Match Dream11 Myteam11 fantasy cricket team.
Uttar Pradesh vs Chhattisgarh free dream11 myteam11 team news, CHA vs UP Match, Indian T20 League 2018 Match free fantasy pro dream11 myteam11 along with all the six-team screenshot proof which is only available in our pro membership. We have some Dream11 Pandits whose experience and predictions are most probably true for dream11 teams for all Small, Medium, and Grand Leagues, 2018. Here, we find out the breaking updates and also the correct news about this Central Zone T20 match for you to increase your winning chance on Dream11. So stay connected with us to get current news.
Pandits of Dream11 and My Team11 Fantasy Cricket has created best winning teams in pro page for Zonal T20 League Match, 2018 between Chhattisgarh vs Uttar Pradesh Team. So, increase your winning chance more from rest 20-30%% latest updated news from this web page under the pro membership plan. Check pro feature through given above link.
Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Today, and boost your performance to get Top Rank in Grand Leagues.
Note: This post will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this web page for boosting your winning performance for selected teams.
Now check CHA vs UP Match, Central Zone preview for free…
CHA vs UP Match, Zonal T20 League, 2018
Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur
Chhattisgarh vs Uttar Pradesh, Central Zone Match, Zonal T20 League- 2018 preview for dream11 Contest For Small, Medium and Grand Leagues.
|UP vs CHA, Zonal T20 League 2018 Match Date, Timing, Place, And Weather|
|Date: 16th January 2018
Timing: 01:15 PM Local
Stadium: Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium
Wind: 12 Km/Hr
|UP vs CHA Match Toss and Match Predictions|
CHA vs UP Indian T20 League 2018 Team Full Squad Details
|Uttar Pradesh Team: Umang Sharma, Shivam Chaudhary, Eklavya Dwivedi, Sarfaraz Khan, Saurabh Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Ankit Rajpoot, Mohsin Khan, Suresh Raina(c), Rinku Singh, Akshdeep Nath(w), Amit Mishra, Abhishek Goswami, Praveen Kumar, Samarth Singh, Salman Khan, Sarul Kanwar
Chhattisgarh Team: Vishal Kushwah, Shakeeb Ahmed, Shivendra Singh, Ajay Jadav Mandal, Manoj Singh(w), Rishabh Tiwari, Rohit Dhruw, Abhimanyu Chauhan, Amandeep Khare(c), Shashank Chandraker, Ashutosh Singh, Sumit Ruikar, Pankaj Kumar Rao, Nitish Rao, Jatin Saxena, Shahnawaz Hussain, Sahil Gupta
|Uttar Pradesh vs Chhattisgarh Match Probable Playing XI For Dream11 Fantasy Cricket|
|UP Playing XI: Available in Pro Membership Plan
CHA Playing XI: Available in Pro Membership Plan
Be a Pro User fast to know latest Playing XI of Chhattisgarh vs Uttar Pradesh Zonal T20 League 2018, Central Zone
|UP vs CHA Indian T20 Match Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team|
Be a Pro Member to get latest updated information related to C and VC.
Join Pro Membership and also get all six Dream11 Pro Teams UP vs CHA Match Zonal T20 Match, 2018:-
If you want to win every match on Dream11, play like a professional and also get each/ every information about your match at very low cost. Must try it with given above link.
Dream11 Pro Teams for Uttar Pradesh vs Chhattisgarh
UP vs CHA Indian T20 League 2018 Match Latest Updates
|For UP vs CHA Zonal T20 Match, Get all news in our Pro Section, Join Pro Now.
To check advantage of being a Pro User- Click Here
Where to Watch CHA vs UP Match Preview, Zonal T20 League 2018
|Important Links for UP vs CHA Match|
Check Live Updates: Chhattisgarh vs Uttar Pradesh Central Zone, Zonal T20 League 2018 Match Score
Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership for Boosting your performance in Dream11.