BN-Y vs NAM-Y 3rd Match World Cup Under 19 Match, Group C | ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018  Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Users!  now check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Namibia U19 vs Bangladesh U19 3rd Match World Cup Match preview 2018. As per the latest news, The 3rd Match U19 between Namibia and Bangladesh team is going to held on December 13th, 2018.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 45-75% information on BN-Y vs NAM-Y Match players playing info in this page and the rest 20-25% information in Pro page. So, the pro users can check how to create Namibia U-19 vs Bangladesh U-19 Match dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team for increasing their winning performance. In ICC U19 World Cup match, some players became key players for all Dream11 challengers as we predicted. To know what changes NAM-Y U19 Team and BN-Y U-19 Teams have done in this 3rd match, so read the complete post. To pick our predicted key for players info-  Join Pro Membership at just only @100/- rs. per month for beginners.

Friends! We provided full information such as playing XI, Team Changes, Captain, and Vice Captain pair suggestion and other news related to BN-Y vs NAM-Y 3rd Match. Check how to create BN-Y U19 vs NAM-Y U19 Match dream11 fantasy cricket team. NAM-Y vs BN-Y match free dream11 myteam11 team news, BN-Y vs NAM-Y 3rd Match World Cup Under 19 free fantasy pro Dream11 all six team screenshot proofs are available on pro membership.

We have the experts of fantasy sports whose prediction most probably true for dream11 myteam11 Fantasy cricket team for Small, Medium & Grand leagues. You get 70-75% predictions and suggestions of Dream11 Pandit’s in this page but the rest is available at Pro page which you can see after being our pro member. To check Features and Benefits of Pro Membership- Click Here

Note: This 3rd Match ICC Under 19 World Cup article will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this article.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership & Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Check Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership Plan

Now check BN-Y vs NAM-Y 3rd Match World Cup Under 19, Group C preview 2018 for free…

BN-Y vs NAM-Y 3rd Match World Cup Under 19 Match, Group C

Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln

Namibia U19 vs Bangladesh U19, 3rd Match ICC World Cup, 2018 preview for

BN-Y vs NAM-Y 3rd Match World Cup Under 19
Date, Timing, Place & Weather
Date: 13th January 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM

Place: Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln

Weather: 14°C

Precipitation: 12%

Humidity: 83%

Wind: 18 Km/Hr

BN-Y vs NAM-Y 3rd Match ICC World Cup, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: NAM-Y

Match: BN-Y

NAM-Y vs BN-Y 3rd Match World Cup U19 Team Full Squad Details (Latest)

NAM-Y: Lohan Louwrens, Henry Brink, Petrus Burger, Jan-Izak de Villiers, Shaun Fouché, Jurgen Linde, Nicol Loftie-Eaton, Gerhard Lottering, Dewald Nel, Mauritius Ngupita, Ben Shikongo, Floris Steenkamp, Erich van Mollendorf, Eben van Wyk

BN-Y: Saif Hassan (c), Nayeem Hasan, Pinak Ghosh, Qazi Onik, Robiul Haque, Roni Hossen, Afif Hossain, Aminul Islam, Hasan Mahmud, Mahidul Islam Ankon, Mohammad Naim, Mohammad Rakib, Tipu Sultan, Towhid Hridoy, Shakil Hossain, Zakir Hasan

NAM-Y vs BN-Y 3rd Match, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

NAM-Y: Notified Soon

BN-Y: Notified Soon

Check NAM-Y vs BN-Y 3rd Match World Cup U19 Updated Playing XI Players Info

BN-Y vs NAM-Y ICC World Cup Under 19 Match, Group C | Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Available Soon

Join Pro & Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for BN-Y vs NAM-Y ICC Under 19 World Cup Match, Group C:-

Join Now

NAM-Y vs BN-Y ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

Available Soon.

For all news & Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch BN-Y vs NAM-Y ICC World Cup U-19 Match

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for BN-Y vs NAM-Y World Cup Under 19 Match
CheckNAM-Y vs BN-Y ICC World Cup Under 19 Match Cricbuzz Live Score

Now, Join Pro Membership for BN-Y vs NAM-Y 3rd Match, Group C World Cup Under 19 Match and boost your performance.

Previous articlePK-Y vs AF-Y 1st World Cup Under 19 Match Preview | Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Info, Changes and All Latest Updates
Next articleZIM-Y vs PNG-Y 2nd Match World Cup Under 19 Preview | Papua New Guinea U19 vs Zimbabwe U19 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Info, Changes and All Latest Updates

Recent Comments



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here