BN-Y vs CAN-Y 8th Match World Cup Under 19 Match, Group C | ICC Under 19 World Cup, 2018  Dream11 Probable Playing11 Teams and all updates Dream11 Team and Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear, Users!  now check Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Canada U19 vs Bangladesh U19 8th Match World Cup Match preview 2018. As per the latest news, The 8th Match U19 between Canada and Bangladesh Team is going to held on December 15th, 2018 at Bert Sutcliffe Oval.

As always experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 45-75% information on BN-Y vs CAN-Y Match players playing info in this page and the rest 20-25% information in Pro page. So, the pro users can check how to create Canada U-19 vs Bangladesh U-19 Match dream11 myteam11 fantasy cricket team for increasing their winning performance. In ICC U19 World Cup match, some players became key players for all Dream11 challengers as we predicted. To know what changes CAN-Y U19 Team and BN-Y U-19 Teams have done in this 8th match, so read the complete post. To pick our predicted key for players info-  Join Pro Membership at just only @100/- rs. per month for beginners.

Friends! We provided full information such as playing XI, Team Changes, Captain, and Vice Captain pair suggestion and other news related to BN-Y vs CAN-Y 8th Match. Check how to create BN-Y U19 vs NAM-Y U19 Match dream11 fantasy cricket team. CAN-Y vs BN-Y match free dream11 myteam11 team news, BN-Y vs CAN-Y 8th Match ICC World Cup Under 19 free fantasy pro Dream11 all six team screenshot proofs are available on our pro membership web page.

We have the experts of fantasy sports whose prediction most probably true for dream11 myteam11 Fantasy cricket team for Small, Medium, and Grand leagues. You get 70-75% predictions and suggestions of Dream11 Pandit’s in this page but the rest is available at Pro page which you can see after being our pro member. To check Features and Benefits of Pro Membership- Click Here

Note: This 8th Match ICC Under 19 World Cup article will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this article.

Don’t waste your valuable time, Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership & Stop Losing Dream11 Contests. Check Pro Membership Plans by clicking below.

Check Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership Plan

Now check BN-Y vs CAN-Y 8th Match World Cup Under 19, Group C preview 2018 for free…

BN-Y vs CAN-Y 8th Match World Cup Under- 19 Match, Group C

Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln

Canada U19 vs Bangladesh U19, 8th Match ICC World Cup Under 19, 2018 preview for

BN-Y vs CAN-Y 8th Match World Cup Under 19
Date, Timing, Place, and Weather
Date: 15th January 2018

Timing: 03:00 AM (IST) Local (09:30 PM GMT, 14 Jan 2018)

Place: Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln

Weather: 13°C

Precipitation: 0%

Humidity: 61%

Wind: 18 Km/Hr

BN-Y vs CAN-Y 8th Match ICC World Cup, 2018 Toss, and Match Predictions
Toss: CAN-Y

Match: BN-Y

CAN-Y vs BN-Y 8th Match World Cup U19 Team Full Squad Details (Latest Updated)

CAN-Y Team: Ashtan Deosammy, Arshdeep Dhaliwal, Faisal Jamkhandi, Rishiv Ragav Joshi, Emanuel David Khokhar, Kavian Naress, Arslan Khan, Akash Gill, Aran Pathmanathan, Kevin Singh, Krishen Denarkshn Samuel, Pieter Christiaan Pretorius, Randhir Sandhu, Pranav Sharma, Rommel Shahzad

BN-Y Team: Hasan Mahmud, Tipu Sultan, Pinak Ghosh, Shakil Hossain, Robiul Hoque, Mohammad Naim, Saif Hassan, Af Hossain, Towhid Hridoy, Aminul Islam, Mohammad Rakib, Mahidul Islam Ankon, Nayeem Hasan, Qazi Onik, Roni Hossen

CAN-Y vs BN-Y 8th Match, ICC World Cup U19 Match Probable Playing XI

CAN-Y: Available in pro section only

BN-Y: Available in pro section only

Check CAN-Y vs BN-Y 8th Match World Cup U19 Updated Playing XI Players Info

BN-Y vs CAN-Y ICC World Cup Under 19 Match, Group C | Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket

Af Hossain, Hasan Mahmud, Qazi Onik, Arslan Khan, Akash Gill, Pinak Ghosh, Saif Hasan, Mohammad Niam

Join Pro & Get All Six Dream11 Pro Teams for BN-Y vs CAN-Y ICC Under 19 World Cup Match, Group C:-

Get All Teams Here

CAN-Y vs BN-Y ICC Under 19 World Cup Match Latest Updates

We will update here if any important news comes.

For all news & Dream11 pro teams, Join our pro membership.

Join Pro Now

Where to Watch BN-Y vs CAN-Y ICC World Cup U-19 Match

Star Sports, hotstar
Important Links for BN-Y vs CAN-Y World Cup Under 19 Match
Check CAN-Y vs BN-Y ICC World Cup Under 19 Match Cricbuzz Live Score

Now, Join Pro Membership for BN-Y vs CAN-Y 8th Match, Group C World Cup Under 19 Match and boost your performance.

Previous articleWAR vs TIT 18th Match Preview, Momentum One Day Cup, 2017-18 | Titans vs Warriors Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams & Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit
Next articleEN-Y vs NAM-Y 9th Match World Cup Under 19 Preview | Namibia U19 vs England U19 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Playing XI Info, Changes and All Latest Updates

Recent Comments



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here