ASM vs BEN Match Preview, Zonal T20 League 2018 Indian T20 League, Bengal vs Assam Team Dream11 Winning Prediction @Dream11Pandit.Com: Dear Members! now check Dream11 Fantasy cricket Myteam11 Bengal vs Assam Match Preview on Indian T20 League, 2018. As per the latest news, the match between Assam vs Bengal Team is going to held on January 16th, 2018.

As always, our experts of Dream11 Fantasy Cricket has provided 50-70% information for  ASM vs BEN Match, Zonal T20 League players playing info on this web page and the rest 20-30% information in our pro page. So, check how to create BEN vs ASM Match Dream11  Myteam11 fantasy cricket team through our pro membership plan.

Bengal vs Assam free dream11 myteam11 team news, ASM vs BEN Match Zonal T20 League 2018, free fantasy pro dream11 myteam11 with all six team screenshot proof available on pro membership web page. We have some Dream11 Pandits whose experience and predictions are most probably true for dream11 teams for all the Small, Medium, and Grand Leagues, 2018. Here, we find out the breaking updates and also the current news about this East Zone T20 match for you to increase your winning chance.

Pandits of Dream11 and My Team11 Fantasy Cricket has created best winning teams in pro page for Zonal T20 League Match 2018 between Assam vs Bengal Team. So all member, now increase your winning chance more from rest 20-30%% latest updated news from this web page under the pro membership plan. Check pro plans by click on the below link.

Check Dream11 Pandit New Updated Pro Membership Plan

Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Today, and boost your performance to get Top Rank in Grand Leagues.

Note: This post will be updated continuously until 1 hour before the match so tries to stay connected to this web page for boosting your winning performance for selected teams.

Now check ASM vs BEN Match, East Zone preview for free…

ASM vs BEN Match, Zonal T20 League, 2018

JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi

Assam vs Bengal, East Zone Match, Zonal T20 League- 2018 preview for dream11 Contest For Small, Medium and Grand Leagues.

ASM vs BEN, Zonal T20 League 2018 Match Date, Timing, Place, And Weather
Date: 16th January 2018

Timing: 09:00 AM Local

Place: JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi

Don’t ignore the weather effects as it affects your Batting and bowling conditions a lot.

Weather: 23°C

Precipitation: 0%

Humidity: 34%

Wind: 13 Km/Hr

BEN vs ASM Match Toss and Match Predictions

Match: BEN

ASM vs BEN T20 League 2018 Team Full Squad Details

Assam Team: Wasiqur Rahman(w), Pallavkumar Das, Pritam Debnath, Rajjakuddin Ahmed, Pritam Das, Abu Nechim(c), Sibsankar Roy, Sekhar Barman, Arup Das, Rishav Das, Rajdeep Das, Swarupam Purkayastha, Amit Sinha, Nipan Deka, Romario Sharma

Bengal Team: Shreevats Goswami(w), Abhimanyu Easwaran, Anustup Majumdar, Mukesh Kumar, Ritwik Chowdhury, Anurag Tiwari, Writtick Chatterjee, Sumanta Gupta, Kanishk Seth, Vivek Singh, Manoj Tiwary(c), Sudip Chatterjee, Pramod Chandila, Aamir Gani, Sayan Ghosh, Ashok Dinda

Assam vs Bengal Match Probable Playing XI For Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
ASM Playing XI: Check into our Pro Membership Plan.

BEN Playing XI: Check into our Pro Membership Plan.

Be a Pro User fast to know latest Playing XI of Assam vs Bengal Zonal T20 League 2018, East Zone

Join Pro

BEN vs ASM Indian T20 Match Suggested Captain And Vice Captain Pair for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team

Be a Pro User and Check Captain and Vice Captain.

Join Pro Membership and also get all six Dream11 Pro Teams for ASM vs BEN Match Zonal T20 Match, 2018:-

Join Now

If you want to win every match on Dream11, play like a professional and also get each/ every information about your match at very low cost. Must try it with given above link.

Dream11 Pro Teams for Bengal vs Assam

Check All Dream11 Pro Teams for Bengal vs Assam, Zonal T20 League 2018 Match

ASM vs BEN Indian T20 League 2018 Match Latest Updates

  • Safe Players (Assam Team)

Sib Shankar Roy, Romario, Pritam Das, Abu Nechim, Amit Sinha

  • Safe Players:-

Dinda, Kanika Seth, Vivek Singh, Manoj Tiwari, S Goswami, Sudeep Chatterjee, Syan gosh

For BEN vs ASM, Zonal T20 Match, Get all news in our Pro SectionJoin Pro Now.

To check advantage of being a Pro User- Click Here

Where to Watch BEN vs ASM Match Preview, Zonal T20 League 2018

Important Links for ASM vs BEN Match

Check Live Updates: Assam vs Bengal Pradesh East Zone, Zonal T20 League 2018 Match Score

Join Dream11 Pandit Pro Membership for Boosting your performance in Dream11.

Join Now


Previous articlePAK vs NZ 4th ODI Match Preview, Pakistan tour of New Zealand, 2018 | Pakistan vs New Zealand Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams & Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit
Next articleIRE vs SCO 3rd Match Preview, Ireland and Scotland in UAE Tri-Series, 2018 | Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Teams and Current Updates – Dream11 Pandit

Recent Comments



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here